Friday, January 26, 2007

Weoohh

You want to kn]ow how to cheer yourself up on a down, grey sdaty?

First, get vsome friends.


I knows their not real, but I'm a sad pathetic shut in.

Then order shitty chinese food. /Like this is awwwwful. I know cause I worked in a chinese restaurant.




Then down a lot pof wine. Like aLOT. Cause I am druuuuuuunk right now. And watch breakfast at tiffany's. This movie is soooooooo deep. I am Holly golightly iswear ro god....

And finally, wear comfy pyjamas.




It was bad day tpoday. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... you sounded OK when I was on the phone with you this evening. *hugs*

Speaking of Chinese food, gotta take you to Tea Time place when you come down to So Cal!!

Unknown said...

Alcohol + Tisha + Computer = not good?

that girl said...

I find it sad that html and codes are so ingrained into me that I can still do them when drunk.

Typing coherently no, apparently.

Anonymous said...

where did you order your chinese food from? Im' always curious to find out where people order from, since there's so many and many suck.