Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yay Yay

Contrary to popular belief, I do have good days.

I do believe the sore throat is getting better. (Knock on wood!)
Lilo and I had dim sum today at Tong Palace. (Yummy! And not as expensive as Yank Sing!)
I made a trip to Nihonmachi. (I don't go there enough.)
I met an interesting girl from Amsterdam waiting for the 22 with me. Who was honestly almost on top of me while I was waiting for the bus. Europeans and their closeness. Americans are cold and need breathing room! (Haha, how sad...)
She was nice. She knew my hat was from H&M too, go fashionista!


She made me feel happy. I really should go around complimenting people. If I weren't so scared of people snubbing me, and if I weren't so people-anxious, I would. Hey, I'll work on it.

Finally, today I got...







TAIYAKI!!

Ode to Taiyaki -

Taiyaki, so good to eat
Taiyaki, a tasty treat.
Taiyaki, Taiyaki, Taiyaki
Yum yum, let's eat!

0 comments: