Monday, November 3, 2008

Can I Be THAT Girl?

I am feeling hurt and confused right now.

You know what doesn't help?

That g.d. teacher that marked me down 8 points for one mistake-- omitting the C M Y K letters on a printed project-- will not let me redo it to raise my grade. (Which is standard practice at the g.d. corporate art school that I attend!!) Proving she plays favourites and confirms I am definitely on the opposite end.

And everyone hates our department and bitches when we use the elevator, even though we can't go from the first floor to the second without first walking down to the basement, over, up to the first and THEN to the second feel the need to complain IN OUR COMPUTER LAB on OUR FLOOR about us... You know what graphic design kids? Go do some more blow, you're looking sober.

Yes, these things exacerbated a problem that arose today.

EVERYONE NEEDS A PUNCH IN THE FACE TODAY.

GAAAAAAAAAAAH.

0 comments: